Products for the PS90
Checkout is paypal only at this time. Out of stock items will be available in 2018.
This trigger job service has been our specialty for twelve years. 2016 marked the release of our Creep Killer and Delta Plus options. Delta plus gives a 5 pound trigger pull, which is the minimum possible in this system. Chose Delta plus for maximum performance and target shooting. Chose Delta standard for duty use, home defense, and run-and-gun sporting use. We send you a mailer for your trigger pack and take care of return shipping. No FFL paper work required. Turn around time is typically 5 days. Guaranteed turn around time in 14 days or less. You will receive your own trigger pack back.
- The trigger is smoothed by honing and coating pertinent surfaces.
- If you wish we will cut the trigger pull length in half. This makes double and triple tapping the trigger much faster and easier. You'll also notice that your carefully aimed shots will come more naturally- you'll no longer need to take a breather halfway through the squeeze! This modification can not be reversed.
- Delta Standard has adjustable trigger weight. You will be able to remove the trigger pack and choose between low (6.25 Lb) and high (7.25 Lb) settings. 7.25 pounds should be used in patrol and self defense applications. Delta Plus option is non adjustable, and is set at the functional minimum of approximately 5 pounds.
- All Delta triggers now include our Gen II creep killer which eliminates all slop and backtravel.
- The most important modification mechanically links the safety switch to the hammer. When rifles with our trigger job are set to "Safe" the hammer can't drop. (A factory PS90, WITH THE SAFETY ON, can be made to DROP its HAMMER and FIRE by violently slamming the butt of the weapon into a wall). A precision trigger like ours is more sensitive to accidental impacts, so the existence of a mechanically linked safety is an absolute must. When FN designed the P90 they compensated for the unlinked safety by giving the weapon an annoyingly long and heavy trigger pull. We have found a better way.
Aftermarket trigger accessories such as aluminum hammers, aluminum safety switches, and the AMP billet trigger bow must be sent in along with your trigger pack. The AMP trigger requires slight modification to be compatible with the Delta Trigger.
We will be permanently modifying and replacing parts of your weapon. This will VOID your warranty with FNH.
Precision triggers of all makes are more likely to cause an accidental discharge than their factory counterparts. Our trigger job is no exception to this rule. When the safety is OFF this trigger job makes the weapon more likely to fire unexpectedly. Extra care must be used to avoid dropping or knocking the weapon. ALWAYS keep the weapon pointed in a safe direction. We will have you demonstrate that you understand these points by signing a simple form.